Friday, May 13, 2011

Michelles Bedroom Make-over


Michelle’s boring and uninspired bedroom . . .


Michelle sent me a picture of her small and un-stylish bedroom.  She has asked me to give her ideas to help make a bedroom that she will want to re-treat too.  Here is Michelles Inspiration Board:


I found these products at:
Bed: Crate and Barrel

Bedding: Kravet (fabric); West Elm (white comforter)

Paint: Sarah Richardson Paint - Vintage

Dresser: Crate and Barrel

Lighting Fixture: Overstock.com

Side Table: Brocade Home

Desk: Pottery Barn

Chair: Ballard Design

Rug: West Elm

Mirror: Ikea

Vintage Shelf: Restoration Hardware

Lamps: Pottery Barn

Other Accessories: Pottery Barn and West Elm



I will post before and after pictures as Michelle uses my inspiration to make-over her room!

No comments:

Post a Comment