I love a gallery style wall: full of pictures! Well, If you have a collection of picture frames you can do it! Just follow some of these easy guidelines to make any style of picture work!
· You need to find some sort of sequence whether the frames are the same color, there is all white mattes, the picture inside is all B&W or Color, the frames are hung with similar spacing, or the pictures are cohesive with what they are showcasing. Your eye needs to see some sort of balance.
· I like different textures of frames, if you can’t seem to get them to fit together, paint them!
· Go outside the box and add in something you like to collect or a monogram! (Shadow boxes are great as well!)
· Follow these other guidelines from Pottery Barn and also down load a template!
· Have fun expressing yourself!