Monday, August 8, 2011

DIY: Picture Gallery

Every time I get the Pottery Barn catalog I am just amazed at the gallery walls they can put together. So I decided to stop craving over them and make one of my own! The best part is that I did it with frames I already had! Here is a picture of the inspiration I wanted to follow:


Just keep on reading to follow how I created my own gallery wall!







Pictures just dont do justice. . this gallery really makes the room feel larger and taller!  I hope this has inspired you to do something crazy and fun in your home!  Below is my recent purchse from the foundary . . Love it!  The rug pulls everything together. . enjoy!

8 comments:

  1. Love the tip on using the paper before actually making holes in the wall! I could have used that advice two years ago when we moved in and, ahem....made way too many holes in the walls.
    Your gallery wall looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this!!! and love the room in general!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your wall turned out beautifully!

    **visiting from Knock Off Decor

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it! You did a fabulous job! I am inspired!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I also love the blind under the curtains, I have been toying with the idea of animal print curtains and bamboo shades!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have been wanting to do a gallery wall! Love that you just did it! You are inspiring me to just do mine! Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for this blog. That's all I can say. You most definitely have made this blog into something thats eye opening and important. You clearly know so much about the subject, you've covered so many bases. Great stuff from this part of the internet. Again, thank you for this blog.
    bedspreads

    ReplyDelete