Thursday, October 27, 2011

Give-a-way and more!

I want to share with you a great find that I took home from the Fancy Farm Girls sale!



I love this. . and have great plans to re-create this look for Christmas.  About Christmas. .Can I share with you how excited I am to decorate for Christmas!  It is my most favorite time of year .  especially when I send my husband away and I play Christmas music and decorate all day. 

I have already bought a few additions to my holiday decor from my favorite store:



I cant wait to share with you my home at Christmas . .but that's another month away.  Now on to more important things . . the winner of last weeks giveaway!



Thanks for all of your support!
Enjoy!


2 comments:

  1. IS THAT ME!!!! YAY.. I'm so excited!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoyed your feature on Tatertots & Jello & I'm popping over to say "hello". What a beautiful blog! Very impressive. I really enjoyed my visit. Hope to meet you at SNAP!

    Warmly, Michelle

    ReplyDelete