Saturday, November 5, 2011

a little addition


I have been busy enjoying my new kitchen and taking a breath of fresh air from all of my projects.  But not to worry!  I have many projects stewing for this Christmas season! 


We did how ever make a little addition to the kitchen:



Audrina Chandelier from Pottery Barn
&
White Ceiling Medallion from Lowe's

I love it! In addition to all the new things in my kitchen I just have to stress how much I LOVE my single bowl sink!  I don't know why you would ever need two bowls (except for my mothers generation who still insists on washing the dishes BEFORE they enter the dish washer!)
So if you are about to remodel I recommend you consider the single bowl sink!


Enjoy!  And more to come soon!


2 comments:

  1. Looks beautiful with the new chandy! The builder put a large single sink in my daughter's home...by accident...and they loved it. The one they had ordered was similar but the "accident" was much better. :-)

    Pat

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know this is an old post but I just purchased the same chandelier and am having so much trouble finding a ceiling medallion that can accomodate the 5.25 inch light fixture base. Can you please post a link to the medallion you bought at Lowes or include more information on it? Thank you in advance!

    ReplyDelete