Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving! Christmas Wreath and Mantle

Happy Thanksgiving!
Just in case you did not see my post last month here is my thanksgiving table to inspire you this day:





Today was my favorite day of the year . . Putting up the Christmas Decorations! What made it the best this year is having my mom here to help! love moms . .  I will spend the next few weeks sharing in detail my Christmas creations.  But today I want to show you my Outdoor wreaths and Mantle. 




I just love the way my wreaths turned out!  By grouping ornaments and ribbon in the center of the wreath it changes the traditional look of them!







I love glittery things, especially for Christmas.  I have used the Mercury type glass for my inspiration this season.  Adding in Silver, gold and White. I used the German glass glitter for the "JOY" project.  In addition to placing that on my mantel I have finials, stacked books with Partridges, and a beaded and fir garland.  I hope you get some inspiration from this!  Happy Holidays! 

8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous wreaths@! I love your mantle and the joy with glitter....mercury glass is my inspiration too this year!

    Great job!

    natalie

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love it all brittney. you are amazing, as always! cant wait to come see it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love, love, love! So creative & gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your wreaths are beautiful! I like the idea of grouping everything in the middle. I love glittery things too, love the mantel.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can you tell me what color you painted the letters JOY! That turned out so cool! I want to do it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Are those cardboard letters spray painted with metallic paint? What type and color paint did you use?

    ReplyDelete
  7. How did you adhere the outdoor wreaths to the windows? Looks so amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are large suction cup hooks! It's amazing they weight they hold, I just hung my wreaths up again today!

      Delete