Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Outdoor Pots



Christmas is in full swing now!  Here is another tip on your holiday decor!  I like to leave my pots out year around. . I find it hard to store them and they are so big to keep moving around.  So a simple and FREE . .yes free . .idea to make them fit in with your holiday decor is by adding tree branches.

I went to my local Christmas tree lot and asked for their broken tree branches . . I was given a whole load full for no cost at all.  If you can be a little picky it is best to pick up a variety of different type of tree branches.  Especially when it comes to filling the pot it nice to have some stiff branches and then some that can droop over the front.  Enjoy this tip . . . and bring your holiday decor Out side!



Enjoy! 



3 comments:

  1. What a great idea...with fabulous results! Happy holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to read your article! I am looking forward to sharing your adventures and experiences.

    ReplyDelete