Sunday, December 18, 2011

And the presents were wrapped . .

Just a week until Christmas and I cant wait!  Now that I am all ready and waiting for anticipation until that day I will be fitting in all of the Holiday traditions.  Baking cookies . . Eating them. . Watching the classics like Miracle on 31st Street . . Going on drives to look at the best Christmas lights . . and spending time with family. 

With the busyness that comes with Christmas I have not been doing a lot of projects. . but I do have a list started of some things I would like to do after!

I love to wrap presents and this year I loved using my large scrapbook letters to monogram the presents.  So easy!  Have you finished your wrapping?  Have a very Merry Christmas and I will see you in the New Year!



Happy Holidays

No comments:

Post a Comment