Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Ceiling Fans

Ceiling Fans: Necessary but ugly.  Our Ceiling fan went and unfortunately I cannot sleep without it.  Oh, how I wish I could replace it with a beautiful chandelier . . but not possible.  So I immediately was on the hunt for a fan that wouldn't be a complete eye sore. First take a look at the broken fan, I even painted the blades a few years back to at least make it match our room:

I came across Craftmade and was pleasantly surprised at the fans they had to offer.  This is the fan that I actually wanted but was a little too large for the space:



I decided to go with the Lauren Fan.  It comes in a few different styles they accidentally sent me both so I got to choose!




We decided on going with the second choice.  Just a little bit more simple.  We love our new fan and the fact that it is not the biggest eye sore in the room now!  Stay tuned as in the future we will be addressing some other issues in the bedroom!

Enjoy!


10 comments:

  1. It does feel like heaven to sleep in room with good air conditioning. That’s probably the reason why you cannot sleep without your ceiling fan. But the fact that it has become an eye sore in your room is quite annoying. Anyway, I like your new ceiling fan. It looks elegant, and it perfectly fits your bedroom design.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this is such a great Replacement ! Ceiling Fans looks so great !

    ReplyDelete
  3. There are many aspects to using a wood-screw effectively – a lot of information is found on this page which addresses the most essential questions. Excellence!

    ReplyDelete
  4. you are doing a great job. I love your show and lately your website has been a real help for me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you. You have shared wonderful information. To get more details about Ceiling fans please click this link Ceiling Fan Manufacturers

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very Interesting blog. Finally got information about Decorative Ceiling Fans
    For more details please click here Decorative Ceiling Fans

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really world class ceiling fans. These ceiling fans you can use at anywhere like, Home, Office, Industrial, etc. To get more details please click here. World Class Ceiling Fans Manufacturers

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for sharing such wonderful information. Get more details about Ceiling Fans Click Here

    ReplyDelete
  9. This post is very simple to read and appreciate without leaving any details out. Great work!
    best ceiling fans prices uae

    ReplyDelete