Thursday, June 7, 2012

Living Room Inspiration Board

Since I took those few months off from projects around the house . . My mind was been constantly dreaming of what to do next!  In addition to the bedroom re-do I dreamed up, I have come up with a Living room re-do.  
My husband wants to add a little leather to the room and I want to add chairs to make the space feel more open then of course you just have to change everything to make it work! Take a look at the inspiration board I came up with:


1. Seabury Sofa from Pottery Barn $2300
Lumbar Pillow from Pottery Barn $29
Taza Pillow from Crate and Barrel $89
2. Brown Leather Chair from RC Willey $649
3. Lourdes Chadelier from Ballard Design $220
4. Oxford Chair from Overstock $180
5. Jai Drum Table from World Market $99
6. Cronell Square Ottoman from Orient Express $310
7. Scroll Tile Rug from Pottery Barn $599

I would choose a slightly different color for the sofa and of course add the right accessories to make all of those neutral colors work. I hope you like it!

Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this idea and excellent tutorial! Now I know how to get nice comfy chairs for my craft room/office. Mary S. Hernandez

    ReplyDelete
  2. The latest trend now for those in the interior design industry is to be able to incorporate the right engineering and aesthetic design with sustainable development. Dream house

    ReplyDelete