Sunday, July 15, 2012

Closet Revamp

When starting this project I thought I might have been crazy for repainting my entire closet . . but in the end I am so glad that I did!  Who says where you dress has to be ugly . . to be honest it makes me feel a little more beautiful!  Here is my messy, crowded, and small master closet:



BEFORE

The checklist:
  • Paint shelves and walls
  • Add wall trim with hooks
  • Add more shelves for shoes
  • Spray paint wood rods
  • Add numbers to baskets
  • organize!





AFTER



 What a difference!  The extra shelves and the hooks on the wall allow for more storage.  The not so small closet feels not so small anymore!




Enjoy!! 


4 comments:

  1. Oh-EM-GEE!! I love this! what a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The room looks nice and cozy when you pick beautiful curtains. Regular cleaning is also very important, because curtains keep a lot of dust.Great innovations! Definitely inspires me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. As a DIY'er, I really appreciate your work

    ReplyDelete