Monday, July 23, 2012

Half Bath Revamp


My half bath was a small dark dungeon. . . Well I thought so.  I wanted to lighten the space up without having to paint it all over again.  I was inspired with the molding that I saw at a local Parade of Homes you can check out the home video here:




So with some inspiration I got to work:








The trick with spacing the molding was using a paint stick.  I left the back wall painted the brown because I wanted to spaces in the molding to pop.  I love how it turned out!  With all the finishing touches here is how it came out.  In addition adding the mirror and frames I previously made over!




I hope that you are inspired!  This project took me about 6 hours and total spent was $100.  Another project off the check list . . 

Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. Love it! You did a fantastic job. Very efficiently written information. It will be beneficial to anybody who utilizes it, including me. Keep up the good work. For sure i will check out more posts. Brian

    ReplyDelete
  2. Useful information. Lucky me I discovered your site by chance,and I am surprised why this coincidence did not happened in advance!I bookmarked it.

    ReplyDelete