Monday, September 5, 2011

DIY: Kitchen Towels



DIY: Kitchen Towels

I have been on the hunt for cute kitchen towels for a while.  Unfortunately I was let down with what the stores had. . so I decided to make my own!


I also have been wanting to try the new Martha Stewart craft line at Micheals so that became my jumping off point.  Here is what i came up with: 







Using the Martha Stewart stencils and fabric paint made this so easy. I just added some bright fabric to keep the towels soft.  I used Williams-Sanoma all purpose white towels because they are my fav. My creative juices are already flowing to re-create this at christmas time.  A great gift idea! 
I hope you were inspired! 


Also check me out on:

Knock off Decor!
a project of mine was featured!
I am so flattered. .





2 comments:

  1. LOVE these! Might need to try some of these myself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Making a repair or improvement that can be clearly seen is an amateur piece of work sends a huge negative message. slime but no glue 2018

    ReplyDelete