Thursday, September 1, 2011

DIY: {Monogrammed Pillow}

Ready for another quick and easy DIY project?!?  This seriously took me about 10 minutes.  Below is a picture of a pillow I have had my eye on that I used for the inspiration:



Here is what you need:

Here is what you do:

Back the fabric with Pellon then:


here is the finished
MONOGRAMMED PILLOW



Again, this project was so simple.  The possibilities are endless with the different types of fabrics, fonts and letter that could be used.  I hope you were inspired!




Thank you again to all my new readers!  Stay posted as I create more give-a-ways for you to win!
again . .
My mission is to supply you with visual eye candy.  I am not a writer . .in fact I hate writing . . so as you follow my blog it will be short and sweet with just the pictures and words needed to re-create my inspiring projects. Thanks again for following!

4 comments:

  1. Still can't believe I won!!!!!! I'm so excited!!!!!!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to Lindsey!

    The pillow is wonderful ~ my mind is churning with ideas. Thanks for sharing!

    Pat

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kind of a newbie here: what is "Pellon"? Iron-on webbing?

    ReplyDelete