Friday, September 9, 2011

Welcome and Give-a-way!

Welcome if you are visiting from Tatertots and Jello! If you are one of my readers check me out on Tatertots and Jello today as I was lucky enough to be a guest!  As you are there check out all of Jens fabulous creative ideas!  She is just amazing . .and I might have a blog crush on her!


now for another exciting part
I am giving away this:


To Enter all you have to do is:

1. Friend me on facebook and say hello!
2. Become a follower and leave a note on one of your favorite blog posts.
3. Get inspired by one of my projects!

Dont forget that signing up for my emails keeps you connected with my latest ideas! Cant wait to meet all of you! Also if you want to view how I did my House Rules sign click here.

Here is a sneak peak of my current project . . I have much more to come soon!


Thanks for stopping by! 
The winner will be selected on Sept 15th!




28 comments:

  1. I'm a follower and I love the island transformation (I need to do that!)thanks
    marthablake3@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the kitchen Island update and the kitchen towels are beautiful. thanks
    marthablake3@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the kitchen island redo since I am redoing my kitchen right now. Thanks for the ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am going to do a sliding bard door in the doorway seperating my hallway and den. LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  5. also following now on twitter if that gets me any closer to that adorable sign.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Following you on facebook & left a comment here: http://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=266551293365294&id=207005079319916

    jomoseley57@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm your 62nd Follower! And, I signed up for your emails!
    jomoseley57@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. One of my favorite posts/ideas on your blog is the "Blanket/Quilt Storage" in your bedroom. Very clever.
    jomoseley57@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love lots of your posts! The gallery wall is awesome and very inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am a facebook fan! amber levinson

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am a follower here and on facebook love your office redo and plan on stealing some ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm a blog follower! I especially love your kitchen island redo - I'm so ready to redo mine too!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm inspired by your laundry room makeover - mine definitely needs some sprucing up! I also have that same Ikea light fixture on my wish list!

    ReplyDelete
  14. So glad to find your blog. I've found lot's to get inspired over!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I officially like you (on FB!!). Great sign!
    Smiles~Beth

    ReplyDelete
  16. LOVE your kitchen island redo! I am trying to plan out our kitchen redo so I totally feel your pain about painting the cabinets...looks like you have as many as I do! Good luck and thanks for the giveaway! Smiles~Beth

    ReplyDelete
  17. I'm a follower and love the kitchen island post so far.

    ReplyDelete