Monday, January 2, 2012

2012 . .its going to be good!


Happy New Years!  It feels good to be back into a routine. Though I already miss those sugar cookies it will be good to lose the 5 pounds I gained in the last two weeks! My husband and I were able to take a week off of work and it was SO nice . . he was kind enough to help me with a few projects!  Stay tuned for those to come. 

I thought my first post of the new year should be all the goals I hope to accomplish in our home this year!  This is before I have really considered the budget. . here is to high hopes! So here you go:




If you want to keep track of all the projects I would like to do then follow me on Pinterest!I hope that you had a fantastic holiday season . . Cheers to 2012 and all that we are going to accomplish!

enjoy!


1 comment:

  1. I love the idea of replacing the carpet and expanding the wood floors. The office would rock with the barn doors. That is something I am trying to incorporate into the next house we are building, I am currently designing it right now. I love the choice of wood floors too. That is what we want but we like the light hickory or #3 maple.

    I can't believe that carpet is still going strong. Mohawk makes a good product I guess but I would have pulled it years ago. We had stinky boys in the office all the time for our business. It came really clean after many cleanings but still it's been around the block. :)

    I can't wait to see what you do next, I am so happy someone lives in my first house that loves it as much as I loved it. Thank you!

    Keep going, you are doing an amazing job and I love seeing what you are doing.

    Rhonda

    ReplyDelete