Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Design Services

I have been building my portfolio over the last year and am thrilled to say that I am now doing Interior Design Services.  I would love to help you transform your space . . Please contact me if you need some help!

In addition to coming out to your house you will be given a design board that I create.  It could look something like this:



If you see something on this board that you love let me know and I will let you know where to find it! 

Enjoy and keep decorating!

2 comments:

  1. First of all I love your Blog title design! Second of all thanks so much for introducing me to the A . the site is fabulous! Oh I think you would look gorgeous in any of these styles.. but my personal favorite is Wholesale Women's Clothing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your interior design is very good, please continue to work hard, come on !

    ReplyDelete