Thursday, April 4, 2013

Nesting: Organization



I don't know when nesting usually occurs for most people. .  but I have been feeling it the second I found out I was pregnant.  The urgency to get my whole life organized!  My first project was organizing the baby bedroom and bathroom closets.  I picked up some great metal baskets from a wholesale account that I have($12 each).  Then spray painted them a satin nickel finish.  The fabric bins, I picked up at Wal-mart for a great deal of all places.

Here is the before of my closet in the baby's room:


Here it is now(thank goodness there is no more mint green!):


Here is the bathroom closet:


I love the baskets because even messy things look organized . . and there is still plenty of room to grow into when the baby comes!  Hope this inspires you!

enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment