Monday, April 8, 2013

Entry Way Makeover


The entry way in our home has always been left blank due to the large expansive wall.  I have to say I have always been at a design loss when it came to this space . . Until I came across this picture on Pinterest.


I fell in love with the simplicity of the molding with a touch of family photos. As I was in process of adding the molding to our nursery I decided it wouldn't be that much more work to add it to the entry way.  I wanted to go with a little different design that would fit the style of our house a little better.  Here is what our entry looked like before:


Here is the new and improved entry:




I also added a new Dash and Albert runner to the entry that I love!  It is an indoor/outdoor rug that will hold up to the shoes  and weather coming through the door.  

I hope this inspires you!  
enjoy!




4 comments:

  1. Wow, it looks fantastic. Love pinterest and all it's wonderful inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to say that I think A would be adorable!! I can also see a shirt paired with a black and striped shirt :) I LOVE your projects. The dress looks fabulous!! I think they're all nice.Women's Clothing

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good idea.
    Although only a small change.
    But completely changed the kind of style.
    Like such a change.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute! i was wondering what size and color the runner is? I have a similar entry way and was trying to do something with it. I love this! Thank you :)!

    ReplyDelete