Monday, May 20, 2013

Nursery Reveal!


The Nursery is finally complete.  I am so excited to share it with you!  It was worth all the sweat, hard work, patience and planning of it.  I just loved how it came together and now I can't wait to fill the room with a precious little boy!

If you remember back in February I shared with you my inspiration board for it . .here is just a peek at it again:



Here is a peek a the BEFORE pictures of the room:


Here is our Boy Nursery:






Now here is the breakdown of everything:

Paint
Walls: Behr paint Clay Beige 7750; Trim SW White Duck
Crib: SW 7017 Dorian Gray


Accessories


Lamp: Target
Yarn Animals: Target
Denim Frames: Pottery Barn
Metal Air Plane: Jossandmain.com
Rope Glass Lanterns: Pottery Barn
Rope Tie Back: Hand made, I bought the rope from Home Depot and hung it with a command strip.
Pillows: Chevron pillows I made, finding the fabric from Hobby Lobby, 2 blue button pillows from Jossandmain.com, Grey Pillow from World Market, and Lumbar Geometric Pillow from TJMAXX.
Standing Clock: TJMAXX
Drapes: Etsy
Changing Pad Cover: Land of Nod
Ceiling Light Fixture: Ballard Design Orb Chandelier

FURNITURE

Dresser: Magnussen Moreau Dresser Purchased from RC Willey

Crib: Pottery Barn Harper Crib then I painted it with a sprayer.
bedding: Pottery Barn for crib sheet and bumpers.

Window Bench Seat: Cameron Coffee Table from World Market.  I made the tufted seat cushion to place on top.

Floor Pouf: Target



The biggest transformation for this Nursery was the wood paneling.  I had someone install the wood and then I did all the caulking and painting.  It was a very time consuming job but it was all worth it!  The molding sits 6 ft high from the floor.




I hope that you enjoyed the Nursery reveal.  Let me know if you have any other questions on where I found things!  
Enjoy



10 comments:

  1. Nurseries have come along way since the late seventies when my boys were born. Beautiful work and detail that can grow with the child for many years to come. Very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful nursery! I love the color palette and all the little details.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the way it turned out! You are very talented. I am so jealouse of your family photo. What a neat touch. I love the frame it's in where is it from?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got the frame from Hobby Lobby and stained it darker. I also had them cut a matte to fit :) Frame $20, matte $8

      Delete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi! Beautiful room! Considering the Grayson rocker for my nursery, but it didn't get the best reviews online. Wondering if you're enjoying it? Is it comfortable?
    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE my rocker! It is the piece in my nursery that everyone comments on! If you are looking for comfort over style this may not be the rocker for you. The fabric and tufting is not super plush . . but I find that if I put a pillow behind my head it is plenty comfortable for me! I hope this helps let me know if there is anything else I can tell you. If you do order it I hope it is in stock cause I had to wait 6 months for mine! I do feel that it is a well built piece of furniture!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Where did you find your navy and white stripe rug? It's the perfect balance to this room. Great job on the nursery.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Where did you find the orb chandelier? My husband and I like the look of yours in particular. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete