Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Fireplace Re-face

In part of getting ready for Spring (and the baby!) our house was in desperate need of a paint job.  Well if it needed painted then we should address the rock . . if we are doing the exterior rock we should do the fireplace inside. . . and the list just goes on right?!  That's what brings me to today's post.  Our house is painted (that will be my next post) and our rock is done.  I thought I would start by sharing the fireplace transformation.

Here is the inspiration photo in which I wanted my fireplace to somewhat mimic: 


Here is the BEFORE:


Here is the Rock that I chose:


Here is the AFTER pictures:



I hope you like it!  I love how much lighter it makes the room feel!  I wish that we could claim the labor on this project but we can't.  We hired out the tear down and install of our new rock.  By choosing a concrete made rock this project all together ended up being very affordable. Stay tuned for the reveal of my exterior house!
ENJOY!

1 comment:

  1. Cheap Dresses
    I think you should try A again! I'd like to make a pair this summer, although it's pretty scary. But you've had so much success lately that I bet you'd knock 'em out of the park! I like the top pair, in particular.

    ReplyDelete